vrijdag 31 januari 2014

Kerst / Christmas 2013

De kerstkaart van 2013 was hard nadenken. Ik was helemaal niet met kerst bezig, en dan nog wat bedenken bleek een hele opgave. Gelukkig is daar Pinterest. Daar is het idee vandaan.

Als eerste de achtergrond met de houtnerf embossing folder gemaakt. De kerstballen uit gestanst en bestempeld. deze met een aquapainter een voor een in gekleurd. De kerststerren nogmaals gestempeld en de binnenste bloembladeren ingekleurd en uit geknipt. De gaatjes bovenin de kerstballen gemaakt voor het lint. Linten op maat geknipt en geknoopt.

Eerst de kerstballen met lint in elkaar gezet met behulp van dimensionals. Op alle achtergronden vast de tape geplakt om later mee op de basiskaart te kunnen plakken. De kerstballen op de basiskaart geplakt. Het brede lint over het smalle lint geplakt. De sentiments gestempeld en uit geponst. Deze met dimensionals op de kaarten bevestigd en de linten op de achterkant van de achtergrond vast gezet. De kaarten op de basiskaart geplakt en vervolgens alle kaarten schrijven.


The Christmascards for 2013 was a deep thought. I wasn't into Christmas as I used to be so it was hard. Luckily we have Pinterest. That's were I took the idea from.

First I made all the backgrounds with the woodgrain embossing folder. I cut out all the Christmas ornaments and stamped them. Than I stamped the flower again and with help from my aquapainter, I coloured everything. I cut the inner petals and put glue on the Christmas ornaments. With dimensionals I glued the smaller petals on the ornaments. I punched holes for the ribbon in the ornaments. I cut all the ribbon to the right length and tied it to the ornaments and made bows. 

I put someglue on the back of the backgrounds zo when everything is on it, I don't need to make a fuzz about how to put glue on it. I glued the ornaments on the backgrounds and glued the wide ribbon on the backgrounds. Stamped the sentiments and puched them out. Glued them on the backgroud with the ribbon from the ornaments behind it. Than I glued the ribbon from the ornaments on the back from the background and stuck the whole background on the base cards. Then I just needed to write them.


Paper: Action (basecards), Stampin' Up very vanilla and gumball green.
Ink: Stampin' Up garden green, cherry cobbler
Stamps: Stampin' Up Dutch sentiments, watercolor winter and teeny tiny sentiments
Embossing folder: Stampin' Up woodgrain
Dies: Stampin' Up Holiday Ornaments
Ribbon: Action (still had a lot of silver ribbon left), Stampin' Up cherry cobler 1" stitched edge grosgrain (winter catalogue 2013)
Punches: Stampin' Up modern label
Pearls: Action


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen