dinsdag 11 maart 2014

Paper Players #186

This weeks challenge
Onverwachts moest er een beterschap kaartje gemaakt worden voor een meisje en ik moest nog wat maken voor deze challenge. De combinatie was leuk en het is een echt meisjes kaartje geworden met de strass steentjes.

Eerst de achtergrond gestempeld met behulp van de stamp-a-magic. Deze is echt onmisbaar als stempelaar. De tag en kameleon gestempeld. Tag met de BigShot uit gestanst en de kameleon uit geknipt. Tag en kameleon opgeplakt en de strass steentjes opgeplakt.

Unexpectedly I needed to make a get well soon card for a girl and for htis challenge. The combination was fun to do and it became a real girlish cardwith strass.

First I stamped the background with help from my stamp-a-magic. It's indispencable to have as a stampaholic. Than I stamped the tag and the chameleon. I cut the tag with help from my BigShot and the chameleon I cut it out with scissors. Glued the tag and the chameleon on the card and glued the strass on. 

Paper: from work
Ink: Stampin' Up smokey slate, marina mist and crushed curry
Stamps: Stampin' Up lovely romance, tag it (this years Ronald Mc Donalds set)
Strass: Stampin' Up
Challenge: Paper Players #186

2 opmerkingen:

  1. How cute is this! I love the googly eye and the bling. This card will surely make anyone feel better! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a fun card! Love the goggly-eyed chameleon! Thanks so much for playing along with my colors this week at the Paper Players! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen